Tuesday, April 22, 2008

we can all make a difference

My reason for creating this blog is to bring awareness to the homeowners of the Leawood Homes Association. It's also my way of trying to make a difference.

I care about this neighborhood, it's large lots, and big trees. Instead of sitting and watching this teardown boom progress, I decided to create a source that homeowners could view for finding helpful information. I've included helpful sites, links to our Homes Association, a recommended reading list and will continue to add posts of useful information.

This blog is also a place for you to ask questions or leave your comments. Each post has a place where you can add your own comments and I encourage you to do so.

I am excited about the growth in Old Leawood. But there has to be a balance from what the original Kroh Brothers created , character and charm, to a new comfortable home that is desired by homeowners today. There is room for updated, larger homes in our neighborhood. They just need to fit into the streetscape of the existing homes. Thank you in advance for your participation. Together, we can make a difference.

No comments: